How Can I Help
Home > How Can I Help
You can help prevent fires and minimize potential fire destruction by assisting us with the following:
- Make sure your street number is visible from the road so we can easily find you in an emergency.
- Shovel snow away from fire hydrants to ensure they are accessible to fire responders.
- Change the batteries in your smoke detectors at least once each year;
- Join us! We have a long, proud history of maintaining a well-trained and effective volunteer fire department. New recruits are always welcome. No experience necessary.
- DONATE! Use the button to make a donation now.